About Me

My photo
Paige, 20, psychology student and beauty enthusiast. Naturally resemble a chicken nugget, use makeup to disguise myself as a regular person. If you'd like to contact me, my blog email is jabbatofabba@gmail.com

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Welcome to Jabba To Fabba!

So, I finally started a blog.

Any of my friends can tell you that I can talk for hours on end when it comes to beauty, and they know that if they need any makeup advice I'll be more than willing to discuss it at length. Not only that but I'm constantly buying new products to try out so I can give more advice, so I thought, why not start a blog, so I can share this passion with even more people?

I'm so excited to get started with this, and I aim to post at least once a week. I've got so many ideas for posts so I should be able to manage this, we'll see how it goes.

As for why the blog is called Jabba to Fabba - well, that's how makeup is for me. I wake up feeling like Jabba (you know, Star Wars), but when I apply my makeup I feel... fabulous. Fabba. You're welcome.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it!

See you soon with my first proper post!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment